web analytics

Link For Reporting Problems To SMBC

If you have any issues that need to be reported to Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council such as overflowing bins, potholes and fly tipping the council have a very comprehensive list of options available to report online. Please follow this link to go to their website and report any issues: