web analytics

Report a Problem

In cases of ASB, it is essential that the Police can build intelligence so that the perpetrators can be identified and dealt with.  Please report any ASB by calling 101 or follow the link below to use Webchat.

West Midlands PoliceWest Midlands Police. Preventing crime, protecting the public and helping those in need.west-midlands.police.uk

For Solihull MBC issues: roads, pot holes, pavements, lamp posts, large nature reserve report to: connectcc@solihull.gov.uk or www.solihull.gov.uk/report – Here you can report all sorts such as: street light faults, damaged road signs, potholes, fly tipping, graffiti and overflowing bins.

To Report a POT HOLE click HERE

To report Graffiti click HERE

For the Village Centre : Main street, Waterside, Mortons car park and small nature reserve contact: Dickens Heath Management Company, 1 Main Street Tel: 0121 744 7020 or email: dhvc@centrick.co.uk

For the Village Green, Playground or Tesco Car Park contact the Parish Council

For the Village Hall email:  enquiries@dickensheathvillagehall.org.uk or telephone: 07962 599673 or their website is: dickensheathvillagehall.org.uk  (you can book using the website)